- Preparing and conducting internal audits in all areas of our business worldwide
- Analysing and evaluating organisational processes and structures in terms of efficiency and effectiveness and compile constructive recommendations respectively
- Presenting audit reports and conducting appropriate follow ups
- Continuously developing the internal audit system as well as all internal Audit programs and instruments
- Perform in-house consulting projects
- Close cooperation with Chief Compliance Officer and the company´s Data Protection Officer
- Successful candidates must be a degree holder in the fields of Business or Business Informatics
- Strong IT skills needed: SAP, MS Office, Teammate Plus, and IDEA
- Ideally possess previous experience in the field of auditing within the industrial sector
- CIA / CISA / CFE certification desirable
- J-SOX knowledge desirable
- Very good knowledge of English language verbal and written, knowledge of German language desirable
- High level of motivation, persuasiveness, persistence, commitment and integrity
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 50%)
We offer you a highly international and professional environment, a competitive remuneration package and a clear career perspective.
Then we are looking forward to your application.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster
This position is associated with the Grohe Holding GmbH.