Digital transformation, retargeting and conversion goals are not just buzzwords for you? Are you enthusiastic about projects in digital communication, digital innovation or e-commerce? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you are in the right place our Digital Marketing department! You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a newly created position as a Senior Digital Campaign Optimization & Performance Manager with an exciting strategic focus. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to put their personal ‘stamp’ on it! We are looking for a ‘game changer’ with strong digital marketing experience to join our global team at GROHE HQ.
Join a young and dynamic team and drive our performance / online campaigns at global corporate level while supporting local online media marketing initiatives at GROHE.
- Identify target audience and analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed global campaign goals.
- Armed with this critical analysis, media planners devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers & increase brand recognition
- Develop sustainable models, tools and processes and provide analytical support to be used by operations teams to make faster and more accurate data – driven decisions
- Actively identify improvement opportunities through data & customer journey analyses and work with cross-functional team to prioritize and implement changes
- Work closely with project team members to refine best practices, and help deliver high quality work
- Track, manage and recommend strategic and tactical changes to optimize campaign performance in order to meet / exceed targets
- Implementation and running of ongoing A/B Testing, building up retargeting and audience lists to optimize KPI based customer targeting
- University degree in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, business administration or equivalent practical experience
- At least 4-5 years experience in an analytical role within a Digital environment
- Experience in SQL, GA 360, google double click, Facebook business manager
- Very good understanding of business KPI’s, solution orientation and able to present complex data in easy to understand manner
- Previous practical work experience within in a global organization and the field of digital, online marketing or ecommerce
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Be interested in customer research and consumer behavior within the digital world
- Fluent English Level (written and spoken) is required
- Attractive location in a central location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house gym
- Free parking and good transport links (public Transport)
- Comprehensive individual training program
- Use of our diverse employee offers (travel, fashion, media, etc.)