Digital transformation, retargeting and conversion goals are not just buzzwords for you? Are you enthusiastic about projects in digital communication, digital innovation or e-commerce? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you are in the right place our Digital Marketing department! You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a newly created position as a Senior Digital Campaign Manager with an exciting strategic focus. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to put their personal ‘stamp’ on it! We are looking for a ‘game changer’ with strong digital marketing experience to join our global team at GROHE HQ.
Join a young and dynamic team and drive our performance / online campaigns at global corporate level while supporting local online media marketing initiatives at GROHE.
- Ownership for Global Online media campaigns and further development of GROHE`s online visibility
- Strategic planning and execution of online media campaigns on various channels and on partner pages
- Coordination of online media agencies
- In-house stakeholder management for online marketing topics and coordination creative campaign planning
- Single Point of contact to EMENA markets for online media activities including consultancy, training and support
- Management of C-level reporting for all campaign activities/ results
- University degree in marketing, communication or business administration
- At least 4-5 years experience as Online Marketing Manager and successfully managed large scale advertising campaigns on various channels before
- Extensive and broad experience in managing complex projects with mutual different departments, gained from significant tenures at well-respected companies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior management
- Very good understanding of business KPI's and solution orientation
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Fluent English Level (written and spoken) is required