The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns in the fields of graphic design or digital design to take part in its Creative Educational Program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an award winning international team of Designers, Creative Directors and Project Managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team. The internship will be 6 months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate graphic or digital design course and providing some of the following qualities and skills:
- World class portfolio
- Fluent English skills (oral and written)
- Pronounced flexibility and creativity
- Team player
Your profile and skills as a graphic design intern:
- Good technical knowledge in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Suite
- UX knowledge is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen on keeping up with changes in the digital and design industry and anxious to share with your peers
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- Mentors to inspire you and to learn from
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company Restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship and your portfolio.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster