The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns in the fields of graphic design or product/industrial design to take part in its Creative Educational Program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an award winning international team of Designers, Creative Directors and Project Managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team. The internship will be 6 months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate graphic or product design course and providing some of the following qualities and skills:
- World class portfolio
- Fluent English skills (oral and written)
- Pronounced flexibility and creativity
- Team player
Your profile and skills as a graphic design intern:
- Good technical knowledge in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Suite
- UX knowledge is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen on keeping up with changes in the digital and design industry and anxious to share with your peers
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- Mentors to inspire you and to learn fror
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company Restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster