In Grohe we have more&more HR projects and activities and clearly understand that being leaders equals have the best and professional employees, who share our values and high standards.
That's why we actively looking for highly-motivated, communicating, proactive and result-oriented candidate with considerable potential, interested in gaining experience in HR sphere in the international company.
- Assistance in recruitment process (posting vacancies, CV-s screening, phone/skype/ f2f interview conduction, candidates’ data base preparation etc.).
- Maintenance HR workflow (reports, personnel profiles, policies, internal regulations, job descriptions, agreements, personnel requests, labor contracts etc.).
- HR student program management (full students support, organization of formal and informal activities within the student program, monitoring the students' job satisfaction).
- Support in HR processes implementation and development (welcoming employees, health days/weeks conduction, employee’s evaluation, training plan creation etc.).
- HR data collection and consolidation in regional/subregional analytical, statistic reports.
- Preparation presentation for Management team and HR Vice President.
- Status verification and coordination the HR processes realization.
- Undergraduate in HR specialization is a must (3-4 year of the bachelor’s degree, 1 year of the master degree).
- Desire to develop in HR sphere in the international company.
- Great knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is a must).
- Good knowledge of main HR processes and labor legislation.
- Communication, presentation and negotiations skills.
- English upper-intermediate is a must.
- Flexible schedule for last year students (20 hour per week).
- Work in the modern and comfortable office (10 minutes walk from the Voikovskaya/ Vodny Stadion metro station).
- Work experience in the international company.
- Friendly and professional team.
- Free delicious coffee, fresh still/ sparkling water, opportunity to make self-made lemonades.
If you are interested in our position of HR assistant please send your CV with cover letter to HR Manager, Anastasia Bushueva. (firstname.lastname@example.org)