The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns to take part in its Creative Educational Program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an international team of 15 Senior and Junior Designers, Creative Directors and Managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team. The internship will be 6 months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate interior, retail design or architecture course and providing some of the following qualities and skills:
- World class portfolio
- Fluent English skills (oral and written)
- Pronounced flexibility and creativity
- Team player
Your profile and skills as a graphic design intern:
- Basic knowledge and an interest in experience design, service design or inegrated design
- Interest in creating and visualizing design concepts and holistic experiences for our global showrooms and displays
- Interest in product presentation and visual merchandising, retail concepts and trade fairs
- A keen eye for colors, forms and aesthetics
- Ability to create photorealistic renderings
- Good technical knowledge in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC and MS Office
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- Mentors to inspire you and to learn from
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company Restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship and your portfolio.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster