Do you want to be a part of the strongest team in the industry? Do you want a challenging student position that will develop your skill set? How do you feel about earths most precious resource – Water?
GROHE is a fortune 500 company and the only fortune company in the sanitary industry out to change the world to the better with smart products and clear CSR-strategy. We operate in an industry where standards and procedures have been the same for decades. At GROHE we see it as our task to challenge the status quo. To do this we need the best people working for us, and maybe that is you!
IF you would like to work for a company, that aims to not just provide a consumer product, but also the entire experience of using our product, while taking every step to preserve and care for the environment we all share, then GROHE could be the place for you.
Our student employees are one of our most important assets, and we see it as our mission to develop you to become the future employees of GROHE. A student position at GROHE comes with much responsibility and freedom.
The After Sales & Customer Service function covers the Baltic sales area and is going to work closely with our area sales managers creating larger sales opportunities by given our customers the best possible support. We are currently looking for a colleague for our Baltic Team. Baltic Team consist of 9 people.
The new assists should be interested in working with the following areas:
- Handle order intake via SAP
- Provide price information and delivery times to customers
- Create stock reports
- Follow up on invoices and collaborate with our head quarter based in Copenhagen to make sure everything is paid in time
- Support the Baltic team in marketing events coordination, ordering displays etc.
The ideal candidate
- You are a university student with relevant study area within Technology, Business or Marketing
- You have at least two years left, for instance first year master student or third year bachelor
- You can take responsibility for your work areas and work independently but also as a part of teams
- You are curious and with a desire to learn new things fast.
- You are experience with Excel and Office in general
- You are able to understand and speak English at a professional level.
- If you are experienced with SAP – this would be seen as an advantage but is not a requirement
- You are used to a sales-oriented environment with many priorities and high tempo
Do you want to be a part of the Baltic Team?
Send your CV and application before August 25, 2019.
Applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don't wait too long.Place of work: GROHE AG Eesti filiaal, Tartu mnt 16, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia
If you have any questions, please contact:
HR Business Partner, Rikke Mohr: +45 40592331
Sales Coordinator Baltic States, Kathy-Riina Muru: +372 565 2020