Supporting our digital Marketing initiatives, we are looking for a business-minded Project Manager who wants to join a fast paced and dynamic websites department.
In your role, you will drive digital and websites projects, steering implementation while coordinating internal and external partners.
Your ultimate objective is to deliver a delightful, differentiated and useful web experience to our global users.
The position will be highly visible across the company and promises tremendous opportunity for growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Independently manage several projects that will require a meticulous sense of detail and understanding of the overall websites strategy and vision
- Track project resources, scopes, finances and risks on a daily and weekly basis
- Find solutions to complex problems in high-pressure situations and communicate to all appropriate team members
- Direct agencies, service providers and internal teams in creation and implementation of effective Web projects
- Manage backlog of user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance
- Utilize data and continuous user research to generate insights for the next improvements of our Websites
- Be a positive and leading force on the team, ready to tackle any project head on
- You have at least 3-5 years of project leadership, with proven experience in the deployment of digital projects
- You are a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus, articulate recommendations and negotiate tradeoffs
- You are a problem solver with excellent organizational skills, can work independently and are not afraid to be very hands-on
- You can work on multiple projects at one time
- You are not unfamiliar with key elements of digital Marketing, such as content and e-Mail Marketing, Paid Media, Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization and Analytics
- You are passionate about Web, Digital Technologies and Trends
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Independence on the job and empowerment to drive it
- A team of experts to inspire & learn
- International working environment in cosmopolitan surroundings
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house gym
- Free parking and good transport links (public transport)
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and the responsibilities
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster