- Develop, configure and optimize Zinc Die Casting process(High Pressure).
- Asses process, take measurements and interpret data.
- Coordinate with Tool design team and all other involved departments.
- Work closely with production departments during pilot run and ramp up production.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovation solutions to improve productivity and quality.
- Cross functional support to other departments and the Head Office (Germany) project team.
- Supporting and participating in company activities concerning CIP, PDCA, TPM, 5S,GSS ect.
- Cooperate and support for all of management systems in the company
Skills & Qualification:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years experiences in process control at manufacturing
- MS Office, MS project, SAP.
- Leadership/ Product cost, testing skills / Project Management/ Controlling.
- Good command of English, conversational and writing skills.
- Able to work in Klaeng, Rayong.