GROHE products are installed in the most iconic buildings around the world, such as luxurious hotels, residential and commercial buildings, cruise liners or sports stadiums. Grohe’s Global Projects team is working with the key decision makers along the construction cycle, developers, operators, contractors, architects and designers on a global scale to specify the product solutions for bathroom and kitchen.
The healthcare segment entails a diverse universe of construction projects, from hospitals, old age homes, senior living to luxury retirement residences. Grohe has the right product solution for these projects and with the newly created position of Leader, Business Development Hospitals & Healthcare Projects, LIXIL EMENA (m/f/d) wants to make sure they are specified and supplied in these projects. For this senior and strategic role with an international focus and high internal and external visibility we created a new position and are now looking for a customer oriented, well-connected, global minded Leader to successfully develop this segment within GROHE.
In this highly visible role at GROHE Headquarters you will report to the Leader, Global Projects, LIXIL EMENA and as part of the project leadership team drive the healthcare segment thinking in the GROHE country organization. You will be the strategic competence center and go-to person for projects in the healthcare segment, support the sales growth, project specifications and project pipeline in the country markets with specialist knowledge on Hospitals and health care facilities, decision makers, market trends and developments. In detail your responsibilities are:
- You define the strategy in cooperation with other channel directors and secure execution to develop EMENA wide Hospital and healthcare projects in cooperation with the country market project responsible and the respective Key Account Managers in the regions
- You will be the linking point for all globally acting Hospitals and healthcare clients and activities from Asia and the Americas
- In close cooperation with the category management team you evaluate the current product offering and define the future product portfolio requirements for Hospitals and healthcare projects in bathroom and kitchen
- Along with our channel and group marketing you drive the go-to-market approach, activities and marketing and communication to develop the project specification and pipeline at decision makers and influencers in the regions and countries
- Overall it is your responsibility to drive Hospital and healthcare project sales operationally in the countries, within the strong governance structures to secure the business
- You leverage GROHEs international footprint and identify synergies and best practices to develop the business in the segment
- University degree of Business Administration or comparable
- Minimal 5 years of experience in the projects business ideally being connected to construction and procurement firms active in Hospitals and Healthcare buildings
- Sanitary industry knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills paired with sales and marketing abilities
- Great business sense and solution orientation and ability to manage complexity
- Capacity to prioritize and to get things done in a fast-paced international environment paired with great communication skills
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and capable to lead and influence teams within a matrix organization
- Fluent English is a must paired with strong writing and presentation skills
- A challenging and newly created position with high visibility within the GROHE organization
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international and senior team of experts to inspire you & learn from
- A competitive salary package directly linked to your work experience and the responsibilities
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Berna Ekinci