GROHE recently launched its first connected products GROHE Sense and GROHE Sense Guard, together with our GROHE ONDUS app & cloud platform - your personal water profile. Products, app & cloud are developed in the digital innovations team - a start-up within GROHE with the ambition to lead in digital water. The immediate business focuses of the team are GROHE Sense & GROHE Sense Guard - a complete water security system for the house.
We are looking for a Working Student to support the Digital Innovations Team in Customer Experience and Product Marketing. You will be responsible to manage customer quality topics and its communication with customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Support Digital Innovations Team in:
- Product improvement: improve the customer experience by developing solutions based on root cause analyses
- Customer support: direct interface to customers and 1st level support teams across Europe
- Marketing material creation and management
- Market & competitor analysis for existing and new products
- Product Testing
Your profile and skills
- Enrolled student in Business Management or related fields
- Strong affinity to everything Digital i.e. Smart Home, IoT, Apps
- Open minded in order to cope customer contacts
- Willingness to learn and contribute
- Proactive mindset
- English speaking (must), German-speaking (must)
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company Restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Hannah Bauer