Are you a customer oriented professional, planning to change your job and join one of the most dynamic companies with global presence? If yes, we're waiting for you to take on the role of Project Representative. You will be directly reporting to the Country Manager Bulgaria.
- To contribute to the sales and marketing objectives of the company in order to ensure achievement of the company's overall target
- To identify new opportunities for projects development
- To recommend measures for all key projects
- To collect data on competitors in terms of market activities, POSM, marketing and distribution systems etc.
- To regularly provide specific reports, requested by direct manager
- To identify potential new customers within the area
- To build lasting relationships with customers and endorsers: architects & designers, investors, hotel owners, shops sales personnel, installers, etc.
- University degree (preferably in Management / Trade / Marketing / Engineering)
- 5 years’ experience in sales (sanitary market or similar is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- English knowledge (medium level), IT tools (Microsoft Office)
- Negotiation skills
- Flexible, dynamic, proactive and team player
Please send your complete electronic application in a PDF format, in English, until March 15th. Please understand that we will need to refuse any other data formats or external links due to data security reasons.