We operate in an industry where standards and procedures have been the same for decades. At GROHE we see it as our task to challenge the status quo. To do this we need the best people working for us, and maybe that is you!
IF you would like to work for a company, that aims to not just provide a consumer product, but also the entire experience of using our product, while taking every step to preserve and care for the environment we all share, then GROHE could be the place for you.
Our student employees are one of our most important assets, and we see it as our mission to develop you to become the future employees of GROHE. A student position at GROHE comes with much responsibility and freedom. For those that show the right attitude, this can lead to a potentially full-time job after the university. Our prior student is starting as a fulltime employee at our headquarter in Germany this summer.
Product marketing is part of the Nordic & Baltic marketing team and we manage a vast portfolio of products for both professional and consumer needs – for all purposes involving water. We complete market research, build business cases, develop products and make sure we have the right approvals for our region. We work with all departments within the company, and as such there is ample opportunity to form connections with other departments.
We are currently looking for a colleague for our team
The team consists of category managers and a technical product manager. Now we are looking for another student assistant who would be interested in working with the following areas:
- Market research / competitive benchmarking
- Documentation of product information
- Approvals & registrations
- General Market intelligence tasks
The ideal candidate
- You are a university student with relevant study area within Technology, Business or Marketing
- You have at least two years left, for instance first year master student or third year bachelor
- You can take responsibility for your work areas and work independently but also as a part of teams
- You are curious and with a desire to learn new things fast.
- You are experience with Excel and Office in general
- You are able to understand and speak English at a professional level.
- You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages. If you are native Swedish speaker – this would be seen as an advantage.
Your new workplace
At GROHE you will become part of a dynamic and informal culture with a clear strategy and goals. GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitation solutions and a global brand dedicated to bringing innovative products to the market. For many decades, we at GROHE have been dedicated to our brand values; technology, quality, design and sustainability. These all illustrate our commitment to create amazing experiences and to deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser".
As a GROHE employee, you become part of a company that has been certified as a Great Place to Work for past three years. In addition, you become part of a culture where we have focus on achieving ambitious business goals whilst at the same time prioritize social events with colleagues.
Do you want to be a part of the team?
Send your CV and application before the 12th of June.
Applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don't wait too long.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Category Manager , Tomas Kvillström: +46 733661418 or,
HR Manager, Rikke Mohr: +45 40592331