Within the scope of your activity, you independently assume responsibility for all Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Process & Projects for the Grohe Group (national and international).
Become part of our HR team and take on the following responsibilities:
- Design of processes, implementation and upgrade of software requirements ( i.e Success Factors, Qualtrics and others) based on changing business needs
- Creation & maintenance of internal database and tables, development of customized reports to meet the requirements of the company management and staff
- Responsible for special topics in the area HR Reporting and participation in projects
- Responsible to ensure that all end users of HR systems have been trained & creation of user guides
- Advisor to executives and HR business partners on all matters relating to Systems & HR Analytics
- Completed degree (Master or Diploma) preferably in the area of Human Resources or Information Technology
- More than 5 years of professional experience in HR in an international company and / or consulting firm
- Experience in the design and development of Systems related projects, ideally with SAP R/3 & SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics etc.
- Proficiency (spoken and written) in english & german
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Service mentality with simultaneous assertiveness at all levels
- Intercultural competence
- A challenging and newly created position with high visibility within the GROHE organization
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international and senior team of experts to inspire you & learn from
- A competitive salary package directly linked to your work experience and the responsibilities
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.