As a Data Scientist in Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for implementing advanced analytics, forecasting, and statistical methods to prescribe actionable recommendations to design supply chain and to improve end-to-end supply chain visibility. The Job Data Scientist is a temporary employment for two years.
- Implement data analysis to provide a holistic and quantitative view of the end-to-end supply chain in order to achieve strategic business objectives
- Combining data from various sources, cleaning and preparing data for explorative analysis
- Create interactive applications and dashboard solutions using data visualization and analytical tools to highlight trends, seasonality, and variation in consumer behaviour
- Summarize and translate your findings into actionable solutions for identifying new business opportunities
- Collaborate with other team members to fully understand strategic objectives and business goals within the organization
- S. or M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics Engineering, Math, Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in applying data analytics techniques to real world problems
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Skills in scripting languages like R and/or other programming languages
- Experience with manipulating large data sets across disparate sources (SQL, MS-Database, Red Shift)
- Knowledge in SAP/R3 MM and SAP S/4 Hana area
- Proven ability to learn new analytical techniques, concepts and ability to solve complex problems
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German and have strong communication skills
- Flexible working time model
- Attractive and market-related payment
- Individual development through our internal training programme GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offerings
We are looking forward to your application via our application portal softgarden.
For further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Mrs Monika Spiertz
Industrial Park Edelburg