Being the world’s leading provider of sanitation solutions we at GROHE are dedicated to bringing innovative products to the market. But turning innovations into success is only possible if we manage to create amazing experiences around our products. To do this we need the best people working for us, and maybe that is you!
Our student employees are one of our most important assets, and we see it as our mission to develop you to become the future employees of GROHE. A student position at GROHE comes with much responsibility and freedom. For those that show the right attitude, this can lead to a potentially full-time job after the university.
YOUR TEAM AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product information management (both offline and online marketing channels), fx:
- Maintenance of product portfolio on our local websites (product launch and pruning)
- Price update on our local websites
- On-going support of local webshop maintenance
- Production management of price catalogues (print)
- Support localization and implementation of product information in local markets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are a university student with relevant study area within Technology, Business or Marketing
- You have at least two years left, for instance first year master student or third year bachelor
- You can take responsibility for your work areas and work independently but also as a part of teams
- You are detail-oriented and organized in the way you work
- You are curious and with a desire to learn new things fast
- You are experienced in Excel and Office in general
- You are able to understand and speak English at a professional level
- You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE
At GROHE you will become part of a dynamic and informal culture with a clear strategy and goals. GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitation solutions and a global brand dedicated to bringing innovative products to the market. For many decades, we at GROHE have been dedicated to our brand values; technology, quality, design and sustainability. These all illustrate our commitment to create amazing experiences and to deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser".
As a GROHE employee, you become part of a company that has been certified as a Great Place to Work for past three years. In addition, you become part of a culture where we have focus on achieving ambitious business goals whilst at the same time prioritize social events with colleagues.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM?
Send your CV and application before the 3rd of August.
Applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don't wait too long.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Digital Marketing Manager, Emil Bach Sørensen: +45 25145797 or,
HR Manager, Rikke Mohr: +45 40592331