JOB TITLE: Technical Customer Service Co-ordinator
Business Team: Operations
Reports to: Customer Operations Manager
Date: July 2020
To provide technical product support to our customers. This role acts as the main point of contact for all technical customer questions, from faulty products through spare parts identification through to specification. Consistent provision of quality customer service is paramount to this role, along with keen attention to detail.
Job Responsibilities and Major Activities:
· Provide sound technical and product support to all Grohe UK customers
o Answering technical product calls, product fault analysis and resolution
o Assess whether the fault falls within our warranty conditions and advising as necessary
o Identifying customers’ requirements and applicable products
· Able to advise customers on specification calls;
o Understand typical and non-typical plumbing installations to facilitate accurate specification advice
o Give accurate specification advice to customers of differing technical expertise
o Understand Grohe’s product portfolio to offer a complete service (training provided)
· Maintain technical support for email queries
o Take responsibility for a section of emailed technical support
o Be able to compose succinct email support, anticipating subsequent questions and answering them also
o Able to communicate effectively with engineers as well as customers
· Complete all daily/weekly reports and tasks and ensure all follow action is completed when required.
· Liaise effectively with all internal functions to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved through effective and timely communication
· Report any quality related issues to the Technical Services Manager
· To act as an ambassador for GROHE UK at all times and to ensure that Group values are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behaviour and performance.
· To under take any other duties, which may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
· Actively sell benefits of Grohe products within defined boundaries.
Key Deliverables :
· Calls – Abandon Rate with agreed SLA’s
· E-mails – Responded to within agreed SLA’s
· All daily tasks completed within agreed SLA’s
· First class customer service
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive but it is issued as a general framework at the time of writing.