Do you want to help determine the future of Grohe? An exciting new opportunity has come up to play a key role at Grohe and build up effective relationships. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our team as Head of Regulations (m/w/d), to advise senior management and divisions.
Acting as a project manager working with multiple stakeholders on legal, market and product requirements to:
- Bring understanding and transparency between global markets: Legal requirements, market specific requirements, project requirements, etc. for all key markets in EMENA
- Assure that products are developed ready to sell from start: Document, track and follow up all requirements with relevant stakeholders (R&D, projects, markets, system owners, etc.) to ensure product development including all relevant requirements are "ready to sell"
- Assure required product information/certification in main database is linked with customers e.g. BIM, MagiCAD and all other relevant systems
- Define sustainability criteria’s and support the product development so future sustainable needs are met
- Cooperation with regulatory bodies in defining the right principles on regulations
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in business studies or related fields
- Experience in dealing with international markets and customers
- Knowledge of project management
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
We're the perfect match, if you...
- live a hands on mentality, are open-minded and communicative
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You share our values, such as treating each other with respect, keeping commitments, ensuring high quality, and inspiring passion and continuous growth
- Take advantage of our diverse employee offerings
- Use of internal training opportunities
- A dynamic and motivated team and working environment
- Flexible working hours
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh