Within the scope of your activity, you actively shape the future development towards training as a service for consumers and customers. You assume responsibility to generate effective and premium digital training experiences for the GROHE brand (national and international).
As a team of product trainers and digital training experts we have already started to roll-out blended learning training designs. Besides product expert seminars and e-Training, new formats such as web seminars, "How-to" video tutorials and live online trainings are common terms for us. We work in an agile team set-up meaning daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives are team routine.
Join our team of training experts at the GROHE headquarter in Düsseldorf and take on the following responsibilities:
- Management of product related training projects for internal and external target groups
- Production of digital training formats in multiple languages
- Coordination of external service providers
- Development of a customer training platform with a state-of-the-art Learning on Demand approach
- Collaboration with Category Management, Marketing Activation, Sales Operations and Customer Service / After Sales Service
- Development of future virtual training experiences e.g. for fairs and field service
You should have the following qualifications:
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in the area of Economics, Media & Communications or equivalent
- 3 years of professional experience in a digital agency or corporate marketing environment
- Preferred background in e-Training or Product Management
- Experience in Project Management or Product Owner within an agile environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in English spoken and written
We're the perfect match, if you...
- live a service and customer-oriented mindset
- are open-minded and communicative
- You share our values, such as working with respect, giving and receiving open feedback and experiment and learn
- A challenging position with high impact on GROHE sales performance
- A dynamic environment with global exposure
- A competitive salary package directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house gym
- Free parking and good transport links (public transport)
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh