In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry. Key innovations, such as the GROHE Blue connected, an innovative watersystem allowing easy access to chilled, filtered, sparkling water right from the tap, have already brought GROHE in the world of the smart home. Numerous awards, such as the renown Red Dot Award, are confirming the success.
The GROHE Online Shop offers a wide selection of these products directly to our end consumers, and therefore plays a key role in the digitization of the organization. Our goal here is to take over new customer groups, but also to achieve sustainable customer loyalty with the help of innovative and data-driven process management. All our activities are aiming to create a neat and enjoyable user experience.
As support for our webshop team in EMENA, we are looking for fresh minds with fresh ideas, who want to help shape the future of our company and thus contribute significantly to our overall success delivering “pure water enjoyment”. Do you want to become a part in this success story?
What tasks and responsibilities you can expect:
- You will be the go-to-person for customer service teams and internal key stakeholders for all customer related inquiries
- You will maintain and enhance dashboards and standardized reports helping to optimize conversion rate and improve the overall user experience
- You will collaborate with our Business Unit Watersystems team in EMENA on IoT related product management topics
- You will support in managing onsite sales promotions (content & products)
- You will maintain landing pages, editorial- and product content via the webshop-CMS
- You will support in optimizing the process architecture and ensuring scalability in all activities
What we expect from you:
- You have a profound academic background and are enrolled in a quantitative subject such as Business Administration, Online Marketing, Economic Psychology, Computer Science etc., or a related practice-oriented education
- You have first working experience with significant knowledge in Business Intelligence, Online Marketing, E-Commerce, Webshop or Website Management, or a similar field
- You have a feeling for great UX and work customer centric
- You’re both analytical and empathic
- You work into detail – a bug is a bug and needs to be fixed!
- You have experience in process and project documentation, ideally with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- You have proficient skills in MS Office, especially in Excel
- You work both effectively in a matrix organization as in an agile team
- You have backbone and will strive to get the best solutions implemented
- You have excellent English and German skills (C1 level) mandatory
- You breathe digital!
What you can expect from us:
- We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international working environment
- We will give you an in-depth introduction into your new role and you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of internal trainings
- We create a positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and a strong “can do” attitude
- We have an open ear to your ideas and an opportunity to discuss them
Furthermore we will grant you attractive discounts, a beyond average salary, a subsidized canteen, free access to the own gym, flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of matriculation. We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh