As a regular support for our team, we are now looking for a working student (m/f/d) in the category management department at our location in Düsseldorf.
These tasks await you with us:
- You create market and competition analyzes
- You provide input for our Category Evolution models
- You are involved in the preparation for project launches
- You support the team in creating presentations
- You prepare master catalog texts for communication
- You create product number requests in SAP
You should have the following qualifications:
- Student in business administration, industrial engineering or a similar subject
- Strong interest in developing new business
- Ideally, a good listener with the ability to grasp the bigger picture
- Very good knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ideally, you have initial experience in dealing with SAP R / 3 and SAP Business Warehouse
- You can communicate confidently in English and German.
- You bring creativity & commitment to work. Capable of working independently and enjoy teamwork
We are the perfect match if you ...
- Live a hands-on mentality, are open and communicative
- You feel just like us "pure joy in water"
- You share our values, such as treating each other with respect, keeping commitments, guaranteeing high quality as well as inspiring passion and willingness to grow with us
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in a state-of-the-art building in Düsseldorf with immediate proximity to the Rhine
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house fitness studio
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment. We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh