Within the scope of your activity, you support in shaping the future development towards training as a service for consumers and customers. You help to generate effective and premium digital training experiences for the GROHE brand (national and international).
As a team of product trainers and digital training experts we have already started to roll-out blended learning training designs. Besides product expert seminars and e-Training, new formats such as web seminars, "How-to" video tutorials and live online trainings are common terms for us. We work in an agile team set-up meaning daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives are team routine. We are now looking for support by a working student E-Training (m/f/d).
Join our team of training experts at the GROHE headquarter in Düsseldorf and take on the following responsibilities:
- Support for product-related training projects for internal and external target groups
- Assistance in the production of digital training formats in several languages
- Correspondence with colleagues from Category Management, Marketing Activation, Sales and Customer Service / After Sales Service
- Support in creating training reporting dashboard
You should have the following qualifications:
- Enrolled student in the area of Economics, Media & Communications or equivalent
- You like analytical and conceptual work
- You can communicate confidently in English and German
- You bring creativity & commitment to work
- You are capable of working independently and enjoy teamwork
We are the perfect match if you ...
- Live a hands-on mentality, are open and communicative
- You feel just like us "pure joy in water"
- You share our values, such as treating each other with respect, keeping commitments, guaranteeing high quality as well as inspiring passion and willingness to grow with us
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in a state-of-the-art building in Düsseldorf with immediate proximity to the Rhine
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house fitness studio
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment. We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh