As our new student assistant, you will be working with exciting and challenging tasks, that range across a broad portfolio. Specifically, you will be the main coordinator in our International Student Program covering 8 countries, get responsibility and run recruitment processes, plan and execute onboardings. You will play an important role in the administration and organization within the Nordic & Baltic region.
Being the world’s leading provider of sanitation solutions we at GROHE are dedicated to bringing innovative products to the market. But turning innovations into success in our local markets is only possible if we manage to create the right foundation – our culture. In GROHE the foundation is seen as the most important factor and this is means that People is seen as the foundation for our success.
Our student employees are one of our most important assets, and we see it as our mission to develop you to become the future employees of GROHE. A student position at GROHE comes with much responsibility and freedom. For those that show the right attitude, this can lead to a potentially full-time job after the university.
Your team and responsibilities
To succeed in the role, you must be able to express yourself fluently in one of the Scandinavian languages. Preferably, you would also be interested in working with the following areas:
- Lead and organize our international Student Program
- Plan local onboarding
- Take part in the recruitment process
- Write Newsflash announcing newcomers & promotions
- Ensure that our employees have a good onboarding experience: send welcome mails, upload pictures and other information, and schedule training sessions
- Update & maintain employee data in our HRM system
- Assist in the recruitment process with e.g. scheduling interviews, screening and following-up on candidates
- Document and update HR processes
- Weekly hours: 15-20
The ideal candidate
- You are interested in a career within HR
- You express yourself fluently and effortlessly in one of the Scandinavian languages and English.
- Pro-active, hands-on attitude, reliable and absolutely driven to deliver to commitment
- You want to learn quickly and take up new challenges
- Studying a relevant education at a Danish University, probably with a focus on Human Resources
- Must be structured and committed to high quality
- Want to development your career internationally
Your new workplace
At GROHE you will become part of a dynamic and informal culture with a clear People strategy and goals. GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitation solutions and a global brand dedicated to bringing innovative products to the market. For many decades, we at GROHE have been dedicated to our brand values; technology, quality, design and sustainability. These all illustrate our commitment to create amazing experiences and to deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser".
As a GROHE employee, you become part of a company that has been certified as a Great Place to Work for past three years. In addition, you become part of a culture where we have focus on achieving ambitious business goals whilst at the same time prioritize social events with colleagues.
Do you want to be a part of the team?
Send your CV and application before the 30th November 2020.
Applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don't wait too long.
If you have any questions, please contact:
HR Manager Nordic & Baltic, Rikke Mohr: +45 40592331