For our Digital Technology Team, located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a Senior Manager Digital Technology / Product Owner (m/f/d)
Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? Is Digital part of your daily life and are you excited about how technology helps to simplify it? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with an open-minded culture, international colleagues and challenging digital projects? Then you should join our Global Digital Solutions team.
Within the Brand & Activation department, you are influencing the digital transformation at GROHE by developing major digital platforms. Collaborating with our ambitious, competent and inspiring colleagues will be a valuable experience and enables the next level in your professional career.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You will be working at the digital forefront of the company
- You will be the owner of the overall development lifecycle and customer experience of the digital products in your area of responsibility
- You will identify underserved user needs and explore the solution space together with other teams from UX/UI and business
- You will continuously maintain the vision, strategy and roadmap of your product and will evaluate, prioritize and prepare new features / improvements for development
- You will coordinate agency teams to deliver new features and improvements on commitment and manage risks / dependencies along the way
- You will be the expert of your product and manage the overall customer satisfaction / support the sales & service teams
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and customers to drive new initiatives
You should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in Product Owner roles
- Track record in successfully building digital products
- Proficiency in translating business requirements into implementable user stories including clear acceptance criteria
- Hands-on experience and demonstrable successes in large-scale projects with regards to mitigation of risks / dependencies, performing quality assurance, coordinating frictionless rollouts of new features and leading critical conversations with stakeholders as well as high-stake negotiations with service providers
- Presentation of status reports and new initiatives to senior leadership in a concise and understandable way
- Excitment about exploring new opportunities through the potential of digitalization
- Driven by a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning
- Demonstration of a strong sense of ownership, urgency and commitment
- Solution-oriented, structured and hands-on approach
- A dynamic working environment and an international team
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- A company canteen and free use of the in-house gym
We're the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Mrs. Berna Ekinci