Grohe AG is looking for an experienced Digital Content & Experience Manager (m/f/d) in an agile and international team at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf.
Do you love being part of shaping new ways of working? Are you a person who is excited by creating creative & highly qualitative content and does not shy away from structuring plans and measuring goals against taff target KPI's? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with an open-minded culture, international colleagues and challenging projects? Then you should join our global Digital Experience team. As a fully-fledged and valued team member, you will take over responsibility for the digital content across various platforms within our Brand. Collaborating with our ambitious, competent and inspiring colleagues will be a valuable experience.
You will be responsible for the following exciting tasks:
You will operate on a global basis and be responsible for planning, creating & publishing of new digital content pieces across our digital customer touch points. In this role you will coordinate project plans, timelines, budgets, team members, and external agencies while monitoring the process from concept through go live. Therefore you will work closely with other Marketing teams, PR, Product Management, Sales, Design and Service functions to ensure that relevant business solutions are implemented. That also requires extensive cross-functional and cross-site (including international) coordination.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Economics or an equivalent professional certification
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in project management including content creation, content management, online marketing
- Solution oriented, structured and organized working method
- Strong sense of responsibility and hands-on mentality
- Experience with Online back office systems and CMS
- Excellent proven creative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate with and steer external agencies and partners
- Routine use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Calm and precise work even under time pressure
- Fluent communication skills in English are absolutely required
- A dynamic working environment and an international team
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- A company canteen and free use of the in-house gym
We're the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Mrs. Berna Ekinci