Job Description :
- Manage and coordinate overall plant investment/CAPEX projects in term of budget requisition and engineering support, from planning, progress controlling till reporting
- Manage and drive specific projects assigned as project owner, to meet project target in OTIF, cost and quality.
- Coordinate with HQ project team and internally new products development as assigned, to meet SOP/launch date with targeted quality and budgets.
- Supporting and participating in company activities concerning PDCA, TPM, 5S, GSS, et. Cooperate and support for all of management systems in the company.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 5+years experiences trail new product and line balance in manufacturing skill.
- Leadership/ Technical Engineering skill and Project Management Control.Product Cost Controlling.
- SAP or other ERP system experiences/MS Microsoft office, project.
- Good English skill and experiences in international environment.