Within the scope of your activity, you independently assume responsibility for all Human Resources Learning & Development Topics for LIXIL EMENA. Since 2014 Grohe is part of LIXIL- a pioneer for water and housing products.
Become part of our HR team and take on the following tasks:
- Manage the strategy, execution, and delivery of training programs across the business for the purpose of increasing individual and organizational performance and also for the purpose of improving employee morale while simultaneously enhancing their skills.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of scalable structures for on-boarding, training, and promoting the growth of all employees across the business.
- Ensure that the format for the department’s manuals, policies, rules, standards of operation and procedures are always in line with the business overall goals and objectives.
- Maintain the training pulse in the business by ensuring that training is always completed where necessary and that the training programs are always up to date. The leader of Learning and Development additionally contributes to the culture of the overall business through the fostering of communication and cooperation between departments.
- Reports analytics: conduct training program analysis and identify training opportunities and development initiative.
- Completed degree (Master or Diploma) in Training & Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- More than 5 years professional experience in HR in an international company and / or consulting firm, working experience developing customized training programs within a large-structured and complex business environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Service mentality with simultaneous assertiveness at all levels
- Intercultural competence
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive non-tariff remuneration in line with market conditions and a performance-related bonus payout
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
The position is assigned to Grohe AG.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
We are looking forward to your application!