Your comfort zone on dealing with complex requirements start where others’ comfort zones end? You always act with the goal of achieving the best possible process for colleagues and customers? Your passion is to ensure the availability of IT systems related to infrastructure/communication and ongoing IT projects?
If all these statements apply to you, then you are exactly the right candidate for the role of Leader IT, Alignment & Communication for LIXIL EMENA.
- Planning, implementing and running digital communication platform
- Synchronizing global outlook/ exchange platforms
- Enabling an agile based platform on global scaling
- Securing digital client setup (telco systems, mobile phones, personal digital devices)
- Implementing audit-safe and globally aligned IT security and sustainable/ digital toolsets for communication/ integration Customer Service/ Field Service
- Ensuring software licenses management and accurate software-/ hardware inventory
- Rollout digital platforms and software and enabling patch management for digital clients
- Steering cross-regional IT-teams, guarding IT audits
- Controlling communications budget
- Steering IT vendor/supplier management
- Integrating digital devices/ plants/ sites
- You have a successful completion of studies in business informatics, computer science, economics or similar studies
- You have > 8 years of experience in the IT section, especially in the areas of support, infrastructure and all current communication technologies
- You have extensive experience in the field of communication media
- You have solid project management skills and a proven track record in managing development and manufacturing partners
- You have a can-do attitude and get things done
- You have backbone and will strive to get the best solutions implemented
- You love to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- You have strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- English and German is mandatory
- High interest in innovations is an advantage
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You like to look at the big picture and connecting the dots but also bring the ability to dive deep and get to the bottom of problems
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive non-tariff remuneration in line with market conditions and a performance-related bonus payout
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
The position is assigned to Grohe AG.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
We are looking forward to your application!