For our Digital Team located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently seeking for a Working Student Digital Technology (m/f/d).
Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? Is Digital part of your daily life and are you excited about how technology helps to simplify it? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with an open-minded culture, international colleagues and challenging digital projects? Then you should join our Global Digital Solutions team.
As a fully-fledged and valued team member you are influencing the digital transformation at GROHE by developing major digital platforms. Collaborating with our ambitious, competent and inspiring colleagues will be a valuable experience and enables the next level in your professional career.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Project Management Office (PMO) Support: You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of a recently developed framework for standardizing project and portfolio management. You will coordinate and support the implementation of the project and portfolio framework in our team.
- Project Management / Product Management Support: You will support in general project management tasks including, but not limited to updating project plans, open points, user story creation, among others.
- Service Desk Management Support: You will pro-actively handle issues and service requests and carry out user acceptance tests related to our digital applications. You will support the Service Desk Manager in engaging service application product owners and defining action plans to prevent and resolve issues and service requests.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
- Initial experience with project management, application support, and testing will be helpful
- Passionate about technology with a curious, self-learning mindset
- Conscientious, pro-active and self-directed, with the ability to cover multiple tasks in parallel
- Solution oriented, structured and organized working method
- Strong sense of responsibility and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge in MS Office and fluent English (oral and written)
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Attractive renumeration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if you ...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment.
Mrs. Berna Ekinci