Marketing Activation Manager North Adria
Are you a passionate marketeer and you want to join a dynamic company with global presence? In the role of Marketing Activation Manager North Adria you will be directly reporting to the Leader – Marketing SEE and work closely with Leader, North Adria and Leader, North Adria Commercial.
- Development of marketing strategy in cooperation with the management
- Marketing budget planning and management
- Creating marketing plans, managing campaigns, leasing media in line with business goals
- Timely updating of websites and social networks
- Production of press materials, newsletters, press releases and placement of announcements in the media
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyze sales figures, customer’s reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Regular store check
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately, removing damaged or discontinued stock
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Monitor promotion, price changes and activities of competitors
- Strong connection sales and PM departments
- Propose specific marketing campaigns, especially for new products launches & listings
- Reporting / Monitoring of KPIs and ROIs
- Help with organizing and promoting collection launches, branch openings and other promotional events.
- Train showroom staff on product handling, display design, and inventory control
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- Other jobs at the request of the employer that are in accordance with legal regulations in the field of employment, safety and health care of employees at work
- 3 years’ experience in the sanitary market or similar
- University degree preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English knowledge, IT tools (Microsoft Office) and management platforms like CRM
- Negotiation, administration, analytical and learning agility skills
- Flexible, dynamic, proactive and team player
Please send your complete electronic application in a PDF format, in English, until January 15th. Please understand that we will need to refuse any other data formats or external links due to data security reasons.