Working student Marketing Activation at GROHE (part time, 16-20 hours per week)
Are you currently studying Marketing and looking for gaining great work experience? Do you have a passion for Marketing and an international mindset? And do you share our values, such as treating each other with respect, keeping commitments, guaranteeing high quality and willingness to grow? Then this could be the perfect job for you next to your studies!
We are looking for an enrolled student in Marketing who will be part of the central Brand & Activation team. You will work from our Dutch office in Zoetermeer or from home and give support to the Leader Marketing Activation Europe, LIXIL EMENA. Your personal development is very important to us.
- You support in preparing the execution of sales cycles and central marketing campaigns in Europe;
- You assist in the perfect execution of product launches in Europe (100% Ready to Sell & 100% Ready to Activate);
- You take the lead in tracking KPI’s of central marketing campaigns & launch activities;
- You give pro-active support in handling requests from international colleagues;
- You give support in ongoing activities eg. digital improvement project and best practice sharing.
You will participate in the international student program. As part of the student program you follow training courses in which your personal development is key. GROHE also gives working students the opportunity to participate in events to get to know the company and the industry even better.
You should have the following qualifications:
- A 3rd or 4th year HBO or WO student in Marketing, Communication or related fields;
- Available for a minimum of 12 months between 16 and 20 hours per week;
- Speak English fluently;
- Proactive, hands-on mentality, energetic, strong ownership and result-oriented;
- Strong communication skills, creative and with eye for detail.
We offer you:
- A pleasant working environment with great colleagues;
- Hourly wage of € 12,24 gross per hour (including holiday allowance and accrual of holiday hours);
- Travel allowance as from 10 km 0.19 cents per km;
- Free healthy lunch in Zoetermeer;
- Tasty Nespresso coffee, endless tea from our GROHE Red and filtered sparkling water from our GROHE Blue.
GROHE is the world's market leader in the sanitary industry and can now be found in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our organization sets the highest standards in terms of product performance, service and relationship management. We attach great importance to our core values of quality, technology, design and sustainability in order to offer you "Pure Freude an Wasser" everywhere and always.
Are we on the same wavelength?
Do you want to work at a professional and successful Great Place to Work organization with a pleasant, collegial work environment where your development is key?
Then apply now via the button below!