The Financial & Credit Controller will take on the responsibility for all Financial & Credit Risk Management within the Treasury & Financial Controlling department across LIXIL & LIXIL EMENA
Since 2014 Grohe is part of LIXIL- a pioneer for water and housing products.
Become part of our Treasury & Financial Controlling team and take on the following tasks:
- Cash flow planning, cash flow reporting, cash flow controlling for Grohe Subgroup
- Financial reporting to banks & credit agencies
- Preparation of business plan for financing transactions and capital measures
- Back-up and support to leader Credit & Collection (e.g. review, preparation and approval of credit limits within Grohe Subgroup; provide training and support to local credit managers)
- Preparation of DSO targets and monitoring of Group DSO performance
- Increase automatization of credit limits
- Credit risk reporting to LIXIL HQ, credit insurance and auditors
- University studies of business sciences (preferably focus on finance/controlling)
- Minimum >3-5 years experience in controlling/finance in an international group
- Excellent MS-office knowledge (particular Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in SAP FI (Knowledge in S4 HANA is a plus)
- Experience in credit risk management preferable
- Strong communication skills in German & English
- Solution-oriented, structured and hands-on approach
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive non-tariff remuneration in line with market conditions and a performance-related bonus payout
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
The position is assigned to Grohe AG.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
We are looking forward to your application!