For our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for a well-rounded HR professional to support business leading transformational projects and to take on a proactive role in the development and maintenance of a high performance organization and culture.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role which is critical in executing our HR strategy & mission and acting as true HR business partner for the (senior) leadership team and employees in our HQ.
This role is currently a fixed term role for 12 months with possible development in the future.
The main tasks will include - but are not limited - to:
- Establish and maintain an effective set of HR policies, practices and tools/ solutions/ processes, in line with Grohe/Lixil Group policies
- Take a proactive role in driving initiatives to build and maintain employee engagement
- Manage the talent identification and development process, in order to develop a strong internal talent pipeline and succession plan for key functions
- Manage entire recruitment cycle for all vacancies, incl. sourcing of most effective recruitment channels ensuring prompt filling of positions with right caliber of candidate
- Manage annual bonus and salary review process
- Ensure performance management process in accordance with internal standards and procedures
- Build a strong employer brand and foster internal and external communication
- Lead transformational /organizational changes end to end
- Ensure compliance with local labour legislation and internal processes
- Managing employee relations and function as point of contact for workers council
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Experienced in and passionate about an operational and hands-on working environment
- The ability to translate business strategy into HR strategy, policies and procedures to create added value, productivity and continuous development of HR within the company
- Demonstrated successful experiences in driving process improvements & organizational changes
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, engagement and retention
- The ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced organization and high volume workload
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in the field of Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology or Legal
- Great knowledge of German labor law and experience in working in depth with workers council is a must
- Steady progression in HR Management and experience as HR leader for the last 8+ years
- Fluent working knowledge of German and English is essential
- Working knowledge of HR software systems and Microsoft office
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive non-tariff remuneration in line with market conditions and a performance-related bonus payout
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offer
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
Ms. Clémence Gur