The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support our hiring Managers across our departments & functions.
This role is a fixed term role for 6 months.
Become part of our HR team and take on the following tasks:
- Close work with internal hiring managers to determine recruitment needs
- Support the personal approval process
- Review of role description and advise the hiring Manager
- Posting of role profiles on our recruitment software
- Screening of internal and external candidates and shortlisting
- Coordination of interviews
- Taking part to interviews and leading on the talent questions
- Provide qualitative feedbacks to the candidates in a timely manner
- Administration of needed documents to support the closing of the process (e.g Works Council hearing etc.)
- Completed degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role (e.g recruitment)
- Working within a large-structured and complex Business environment
- Excellent communications skills in English & German
- Service mentality
- Team & Intercultural competence
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive tariff remuneration in line with market conditions
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Clémence Gur