JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Business Team: E-Commerce
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Date: December 2020
Ownership of day to day management and activation of all UK social media channels.
Front line customer communication and community management across all digital touch points
Ensure quality and suitability of global social media communications for the UK market.
Own the content topic and maintain content distribution with top customers.
· Generate and distribute content to top customers across all channels using the content syndication tool.
· Ensure the data on the syndication tool is accurate and that all customer catalogues are up-to-date with correct products.
· Ensuring local content needs are met by feeding back to global team on content development.
· Making special adaptations for specific customer use cases. E.g. Customer + Grohe social media giveaway collaboration.
Social Media Content
· Day to day management and running of all UK social media accounts.
· Scheduling all social media content across all UK accounts.
· Planning and creating local social media content. Requires a strong awareness of all GROHE content that could be used or adapted for social media.
· First level support for translation (en-gb), error checking, market suitability and quality assurance of global social media content.
· Create and manage UK local social media campaign landing pages.
· Ownership of all UK social media competitions, promotional content, organizing prizes, communicating with entrants and winners.
· Support completion of and response to relevant global digital team requests.
· Assisting global team on their actioning their monthly sponsored posts.
· Arranging with global agency; local media and promotion spend.
· Attending events, creating content at/from events and engaging in topics surrounding events.
· Direct customer communication on social media channels to fulfil quick response times and solve issues in platform.
· Responding to all reviews across grohe.co.uk and chosen external review sites (e.g Trust Pilot)
· Escalating issues to UK Customer Service Team when necessary.
· Engaging with relevant conversations online (RT’ing, Commenting, Liking, Replying in forums)
· Actively seeking out and re-sharing user generated content on Instagram, asking for reviews if appropriate and if possible securing image waiver rights to use the images across all marketing communications.
· Supporting administration of grohe.co.uk log in portal, managing user access permissions.
· Identify opportunities to work with influencers on relevant projects.
· Outreach to approach new influencers and where necessary sell working with GROHE and our brand.
· Organise any administrative work, contracts and/or deliveries required.
· Manage relationship and communication between influencers and GROHE UK.
· Be point of contact between GROHE and influencer agents.
· Analysing and reporting on performance for social media marketing.
· Monitoring competitor brands, highlighting key changes and reporting trends.
· Day to day support on tasks generated within the Digital and E-Commerce team.
· To undertake any other duties, which may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
· To act as an ambassador for GROHE UK at all times and to ensure that Group values are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behaviour and performance.
Key Deliverables :
· Delivering consistent, on brand social media marketing communications, with balanced global and local content.
· Providing essential community management and customer communication across social media and other digital touch points e.g. review websites.
· End to end management of social media competitions from conception to closure.
· Executing an on-going and effective influencer activation program.
· Maintain content distribution with top customers.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive but it is issued as a general framework at the time of writing.