For our Business Strategy & Programm Office team, located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager Business Strategy (m/f/d).
The Business Strategy & Programme Office department is GROHE´s central unit responsible for identifying and prioritizing strategic and operational opportunities and implementing them in close collaboration with the relevant teams. Working directly with the company's top executives, the team helps to shape the executive agenda and ensures that the key projects contributing to that agenda are delivered. The agenda is highly diverse, ranging from M&A discussions, to entry into and growth in new markets and overhead areas and strategic sales and marketing decisions.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You will assume responsibility for a handful of key projects with high priority and visibility within the company, driving the problem-solving and implementation around these projects (focus: strategy business development and growth initiatives)
- You will perform core analyses on markets, competitors, productivity, ROI etc.
- You will prepare and present materials supporting decision-making on the company's main challenges
- You will strengthen the team as a discussion partner
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience
- You preferably worked for one of the major consultancies and ideally led project teams
- Ability to succeed in a very international and English-speaking environment
- Capable of presenting complex information in an easy to understand way
- Hands-on solution focused mentality and strong communication skills in English & German
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- A dynamic working environment and an international team
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers (discounts on travel, fashion, media, etc.)
We're the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Ms. Berna Ekinci