Do you want to be a part of the strongest team in the industry? Do you want a challenging student position that will develop your skill set?
We operate in an industry where standards and procedures have been the same for decades. At Grohe we see it as our task to challenge the status quo. To do this we need the best people working for us, and maybe that is you!
IF you would like to work for a company, that aims to not just provide a consumer product, but also the entire experience of using our product, while taking every step to preserve and nurture the environment we all share, then GROHE could be the place for you.
Our student employees are one of our most important assets, and we see it as our mission to develop you to become one of the future employees of GROHE. A student position at GROHE comes with much responsibility and freedom. For those that show the right attitude, this can lead to a potentially full-time job after the university.
In Sales Operations we are at the centre of the entire business, our responsibility includes, business development, process development, Sales Force management etc. We work with all departments within the company, and as such there is ample opportunity to form connections with other departments all over our region stretching over Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
We are currently looking for a colleague for our team
The team consists of two controllers, and works closely with the Nordics Business Intelligence team consisting of a pricing specialist, Business controllers and Master Data management specialist.
Main areas that we want you to support:
- CRM Data management.
- Update of account rating and Point of Sales ratings
- Account assignment to sales reps
- Master Data quality check
- Sales force KPI controlling
- Incl. send out of Weekly KPI report
- Streamlining current processes
- Optimizing excel reporting
- User and access management to online sharing platform for sales support material for all salesreps in EMENA
- General ad hoc Business intelligence tasks
The ideal candidate
- Must be able to work on Mondays
- You are a university student with relevant study area within Business or Economics
- You have at least two years left for instance third year bachelor
- You can take responsibility for your work areas and work independently but also as a part of teams
- You are curious and with a desire to learn new things fast.
- You are experienced with Excel and Office in general
- You are able to understand and speak English at a professional level
- Additional languages are also an advantage, but not required.
Do you want to be a part of the team?
Submit your CV and application before the 31th of January, applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait too long.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sales Operations Controller, Angela Tarabini +45 31270079
Business Controller, Casper Christensen: +45 31132391
Leader, HR Nordic & Baltic LIXIL EMENA, Rikke Mohr: +45 40592331