Grohe Portugal, Sanitary Components, located in Albergaria-a-Velha, intends to strengthen its team with a high potential job profile to be a Continuous Improvement Engineer, reporting to the Supply Chain management.
- Map the Supply Chain processes and interfaces, and define actions for improvement
- Manage the implementation of improvement actions, coordinating between the Supply chain team and other relevant areas;
- Define process and business indicators (KPIs) and implement monitoring reports to drive follow-up and improvement
- Define and coordinate improvements in SAP parametrization, SAP based tasks and reports, with support of local IT.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering Management - preferred);
- Previous experience in logistics and supply chain (2 - 3 years of professional experience);
- Knowledge and experience with continuous improvement / Lean manufacturing;
- Project management skills;
- MS Office skills (excel);
- SAP knowledge and experience is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We offer: experience in an international environment as well as career opportunities in a leading company.