Grohe Portugal, Sanitary Components, located in Albergaria-a-Velha, intends to strengthen its team with a high potential job profile to be a Process Engineer, reporting to the Assembly Department.
- Responsible for the technical monitoring allusive to industrial equipment (Robot’s; Process Control and automatic assembly lines);
- Technical follow-up of breakdowns;
- Monitoring of teams in the handling of industrial equipment’s/machines;
- Management of maintenance plans (interface with maintenance department);
- Responsible for the development of continuous improvement projects aiming to ensure a better alignment among “employee vs machine” interface.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge of Automation, Robotics; Process control (instrumentation);
- Knowledge of continuous improvement / Lean manufacturing;
- At least 3 years experience in industrial maintenance and operations processes;
- MS Office skills (Excel) required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We offer: experience in an international environment as well as career opportunities in a leading company.