You have a wide knowledge of various manufacturing processes that are used in the product portfolio of the sanitary industry or a comparable branch? You are a challenger of the status quo? Then become part of our R&D team and apply at our location in Hemer or Düsseldorf.
We are looking for an experienced project manager for mid to large size development & industrialization projects. In this role you will lead international project teams and coordinate all involved stakeholders like Category Management, Engineering, Design, Supply Chain and others. You will take full responsibility for quality, on-time delivery and budgets of your projects. Your results will directly contribute to our overall company success. Therefore, you will have exposed visibility throughout the entire company with regular direct access to top management and board level.
As a member of the project management team you will also contribute in improving the management system and together develop and implement the best-in-class project management system in our industry that ensures highest standards of transparency and efficiency in our development projects.
- Engineering degree (Master) or similar
- Working experience in operational functions, project management or consulting of at least 5 years
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership experience with responsibility for staff and budget
- Strong communicator with emotional intelligence, empathy and intercultural competence
- Creativity and synergetic solution finding
- Structured and goal-oriented way of thinking and acting as well as good problem solving and time management skills
- Project Management certification (PMI / IPMA) appreciated
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), third language appreciated
- Strong hands-on mentality
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and
- Use of our diverse employee offerings
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Sven Mühlenschulte