In Düsseldorf, we are looking for an experienced Leader Strategy & Business Office Procurement Fittings to operate on a global basis within their Strategic Procurement team.
This role reports directly to the CPO and will have responsibility for the Department Strategy & Business on a global level. Strong understanding of process and strategies, hands on mentality and forward thinking with good knowledge in procurement and also technical back round are welcome.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- leading a of team of 6 people and have the global lead on commodity and Value Engineering activities.
- lead global VAVE activities, setup workshops and run successfully from idea to implementation
- leading the sourcing of Direct Material on commodity level and raw material
- involvement in high level complex negotiations
- responsibility for the development of your team
- a good education background is required
- raw material knowledge and also a strategy view about risk minimization
- have strong experience of having worked with global suppliers, particularly within Asia
- strong understanding of procurement processes, strategies and business plan on KPIs level
- fluency in English is a must
Therefore, an ability to lead "best in class" procurement projects is essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with and present to the Company Board
- Attractive and market-oriented non-tariff remuneration as well as a performance-based bonus payment
- Individual development through our internal education program GROHExcellence and GROHEfficiency
- Usage of our wide range of staff offers
- Free parking and the free use of our in-house gym
We look forward to your application via our application portal Softgarden.
For further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Christina Kanthak