For our Digital Solutions Team located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently seeking for a Working Student Web and Apps (m/f/d).
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You take an active role within Grohe´s Digital Solutions Team and get the opportunity to contribute and shape the future of its websites
- You support ongoing Global campaigns with creation of new web pages and maintenance of web content
- You conduct market research on web trends
- You produce competitive analysis reports
- You support project management on global web rollouts with interactions and delivery checks from different countries
- You are responsible for the general Website support
You should have the following qualifications & skills:
- Enrolled student with a strong affinity and passion with everything Digital i.e. Web, Mobile and Social
- You can express yourself fluently and effortlessly in English and German (oral and written)
- Pro-active, hands-on attitude, reliable and absolutely driven to deliver to commitment
- You want to learn quickly and take up new challenges
- You have strong organisation skills and enjoy team work
- Experience with Web CMS preferred but not mandatory
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment.
Mrs. Berna Ekinci