In the past years, Grohe has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Within the Lixil Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on IoT, Big Data and AI.
SenseGuard GmbH based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the Lixil Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In 2018 & 2019 the team secured a place among the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
To ensure quality and robustness of the further development of our product and service portfolio we are currently searching for a Solution Architect IoT (m/f/d).
- You are responsible for designing and planning new IoT Cloud features
- You are responsible for enhancing our cloud operations and deployment process
- You are technical advisor and you will support our App and Product team to improve existing and design new products
- You are responsible for sprint planning and release management
- You ensure stability of our Cloud by implementing and updating testing capabilities
- You support our QA team by enhancing our monitoring solutions
- You align and liaise with internal and external partners as part of the software development process
- You stay current with technologies and trends, join conferences and evaluate new solutions
- You take ownership and get things done
- You have a customer-centric approach
- You can translate customer requirements into technical requirements
- You have >3 years experience of coding in Java Script
- You have good knowledge in defining API using Swagger / OpenAPI
- You have experience in designing IoT solutions
- Deep technical knowledge of AWS Cloud, especially Lambda Functions, API Gateway, Load-Balancing, RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, Firehose, CloudWatch, S3, Athena, EC2, Glue, IoT Core, IAM
- Good knowledge in SQL and good knowledge of REST API authorization and authentication methods (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Experienced in writing User stories and acceptance criteria as part of the technical requirement definition process
- Experienced in monitoring, testing and release processes
- Experienced in using JIRA, Confluence, Postman
- English is mandatory, German an advantage
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You can work in a multidisciplinary team and connect the dots
- Attractive non-tariff remuneration in line with market conditions and a performance-related bonus payout
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine
If you want to know more about our products check out grohe-sense.com and if you want to get a feeling what kind of product development environment we aim to create, we recommend you read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries) & Sprint (Jake Knapp)
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
We are looking forward to your application!