SenseGuard GmbH based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the Lixil Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping insurance companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In 2018 & 2019, the team secured a place among the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
To support the further development of our product and service portfolio, we are currently searching for a Working Student Product & UX (m/f/d).
- You support our Product Owners and UX/UI experts
- You improve the customer experience by identifying and validating UX/UI pain points (via user research e.g. A-B Testing, questionnaires, interviews etc.)
- You create user flows and texts for product development and contribute actively to our app releases
- You take an active role in the creation of the layout and texts for customer communication
- You conduct market research and share best practices
- You use available data to create further value within our product and app environment
- Enrolled student with a strong affinity and passion for developing great products, UX/UI-design and communication
- Ability to write texts from a user’s perspective and in an easy-to-understand and engaging manner
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ideally worked already in agile environments and familiar with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Invision and Zeplin
- You can express yourself fluently and effortlessly in English (oral and written), ideally also German
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- Company restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
If you want to know more about our products, check out www.grohe-sense.com. If you want to get a feeling of the kind of product development environment we aim to create, we recommend you to read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries), and Sprint (Jake Knapp).
Interested? We are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.