For our Category Management Packaging Team located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently seeking for a Working Student Packaging (m/f/d).
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You manage packaging layout creation projects
- You collect all the (digital) components, like pictures, drawings, die cuts, QR codes, Icons
- You send out inquiries for (digital) components
- You are responsible for centrally saving of (digital) components
- You manage progress in execution and preparation between different departments
- You report the progress of individual packaging projects
You should have the following qualifications & skills:
- Enrolled student in business administration, industrial engineering, logistics or similar
- You ideally have initial experience through a major field of study or internships
- Very good knowledge of the common Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You ideally have first experiences in working with SAP R/3 and SAP Business Warehouse
- Pro-active, hands-on attitude, reliable and absolutely driven to deliver to commitment
- You can communicate fluently in German and English
- You want to learn quickly and take up new challenges
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment.
Mrs. Berna Ekinci