Do you feel at home in the IoT world? Scrum, Smart Home and IoT are in your blood? Do you always have new ideas for innovative IoT solutions and a feel for the latest trends and topics? Would you like to work in a fast-growing, global company with an open communication culture, agile development and innovation processes and many international colleagues? Would you like to develop not only professionally but also personally and help shape and shape projects? Then become part of our R&D team and apply to our location in Hemer.
As an Mobile App Developer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the development of apps for IoT from the product vision to implementation and launch to subsequent optimization during operation. To do this, you conceptualize, develop, test and maintain apps for IoT. The iOS and Android Apps will be developed with native and cross platform technologies (Kotlin, Flutter/Dart). You will find support in our internal and external development teams, which are managed by you and briefed on your ideas, developments and the functional tests you have designed. In addition, you have (partial) project responsibility and take part in internal and external meetings as a member of our agile, cross-functional project teams. Also part of your job will be the coordination of the activities with the product owners and process partners and taking care about efficiency, scalability, cost efficiency and maintainability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related subjects
- Profound experience in software development
- A good feeling for architecture and architecture patterns
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and tools (e.g. git, Team City, BitBucket)
- Experience in Bluetooth Low Energy in native Apps and / or Flutter
- Excellent expertise in mobile development in Kotlin or Flutter
- Experience in writing high quality unit and integration tests
- Good knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- A feeling for scalable solutions and performance of code
- Good communication skills, paired with a strong hands-on-mentality
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- Use of our diverse employee offerings
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Sven Mühlenschulte