Are you dreaming about your future in digital innovation management? Are you interested in supporting the development of new, digital business models? Are you fluent in English and one of the following languages Dutch, Finnish or Danish? Then you are the perfect match for us! Support our SenseGuard Digital Innovation team as a Working Student (m/f/d) and build the foundation for your career with us!
SenseGuard GmbH based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate start-up within the Lixil Group. SenseGuard is already successful in the promising and fast-growing smart home environment and we would like to grow further. To achieve this, we are developing innovative, digital products, services and business models around our core product water in combination with Internet of Things and Smart Home. With us, you can learn how an idea is implemented until it is ready for the market.
Who are we looking for?
- Dynamic people who enjoy co-developing new ideas and markets Digital Natives with an interest in customer needs, markets and our digital future responsible students who can lead their own sub-projects and contribute their own ideas
- Creative solution finders for complex challenges
- You support our goal achievement in the area of Business Development and Digital Innovations
- You learn how innovation and market development work
- You support the development of our projects in the Netherlands, Denmark and Finland
- You help to shape market strategies and implement them directly
- You learn how we translate customer needs into market offers
- You play an active role; help shape our future and leave your footprint
- You get to know an exciting employer
- You build up new networks and benefit from them in the future
- You are a student of business administration, management, innovation, international business management or a comparable course of study
- You are structured, well organised and inquisitive
- You are proactive and like to take on responsibility
- You speak fluent English and another language Dutch, Finnish or Danish
- You have a good command of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You like to interact openly with colleagues and customers
- Creative, dynamic, international team
- Exciting and innovative products, services and business models
- Independent work
- Discovering and experiencing new things
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Individual development
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Global tasks and corresponding room for development
- Free use of the in-house canteen and fitness studio
If you want to know more about our products, check out www.grohe-sense.com. If you want to get a feeling of the kind of product development environment we aim to create, we recommend you to read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries), and Sprint (Jake Knapp).
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.