Do you feel at home in the Mechatronics world? Do you always have new ideas for innovative Mechatronics solutions and a feel for the latest trends and topics? Would you like to work in a fast-growing, global company with an open communication culture, agile development and innovation processes and many international colleagues? Would you like to develop not only professionally but also personally and help shape and shape projects? Then become part of our R&D team and apply to our location in Hemer. This position can be full-time or part-time.
As a Product Developer for Valves and Sensors (d/f/m)/ Produktentwickler:in für Ventile und Sensoren (d/m/w) you are responsible for the entire development process of hardware and software of IR Sensors and magnetic valves, from requirements analysis and the design of architectures and functions to programming to review, integration, testing and quality assurance. You will actively participate in our innovation management. You will find support here from our external development teams, who are managed by you and briefed on your ideas, developments and the functional test you have designed. You are a competent contact person for product / project management, production, development and suppliers. In addition, you will have (partial) project responsibility and will take part in internal and external meetings as a member of our agile, cross-functional project teams.
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development, ideally in the area of embedded systems
- Experience in the use of programming languages such as C
- Knowledge in the development of electronic circuits and commissioning of the electronics
- In-depth knowledge of supervising external examinations and approvals
- Experience in circuit board development from prototypes to series is desirable
- Experience in magnetic valve development from prototypes to series is desirable
- Systematic and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as Creativity and the joy of innovation
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Attractive remuneration according to the collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry (NRW) as well as special company payments
- Individual further development through our internal training program
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
Then we are looking forward to your application!
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Nejla Djikezi