- Qualified Accountant or MBA
- Degree level with strong academic record
- At least 5 years of experience in multi-national environment and in functions of financial planning, analysis and operations; strong Excel skills; knowledge of SAP an added advantage
- Ideally at least 3 years FMCG experience with a good mix of marketing and commercial experience
- Also B2B experiences are very welcome
- Highly numerate / strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of regional tax and local accounting rules
- SAP R3, BW
- Very good in Excel on Makro programming level, knowledge and execution experience
- Fluently english
- Good communication skills
- Works as a business partner to challenge assumptions made within the strategy and brings financial rigour to new ideas enabling pragmatic evaluation and review of decisions
- Proactively stimulates thought leadership to the business leaders for the overall business to create opportunities in the market
- Has an excellent understanding of the value chain and the key drivers in the external and internal business environment for use in decision making
Business Performance Management
- Able to energize and provide the mindset for the organization around business performance management and develop models that can act as frameworks for the organization to follow
- Works closely with business leaders by being able to identify alternative business solutions in order for the business to meet its targets
Decision Support and Analysis
- Brings financial understanding to a business decision by ensuring the optimum decision is taken for the whole organization
- Leverages the use of tools in order to understand core issues that drive business decisions for the whole organization
Specific Technical Skills
- Applies appropriate financial knowledge and skills in delivering objectives, ensuring financial integrity at all times
- Actively encourages and supports others in adapting to change
- Able to lead/manage projects, demonstrating a complete understanding of project management principles and processes
Management Capabilities (no Direct Reports Planned)
- Unconditional delivery mindset
- Ruthlessly prioritizes, highly focused approach, driving total business achievement
- Uses experience to focus attention on key issues. Thinks ahead and anticipates what might go wrong.
- Adjusts for opportunities and obstacles over period of time
- Demonstrates a restless bias for action. Strong drive to deliver the total business goals
- Courageously asserts own convictions in the face of criticism and unpopularity. Takes tough decisions.
- Develops established lines of thinking to produce new value-adding activities for a broad area of the business
- Combines commercial instinct with analytical rigour to appraise what will work in the marketplace
- Applies high levels of inquisitiveness and interest across the broad business
- Innovative and imaginative. Able to approach issues from a surprising yet pragmatic angle to identify leveragable insights
- Prepared to push own ideas. An independent and courageous thinker. Prepared to break convention
- Passionately driven to make a difference across a wide area
- Creates energy and momentum behind the change agenda. Responds flexibly to ambiguity
- Channels emotional energy positively toward opportunities and solutions
- Combines self-confidence with the ability to exercise sound judgement of risks
- Proactively seeks feedback and learns from mistakes
- Highly aware of own impact and what drives and motivates others. Adjusts behaviour appropriately to influence across a range of situations
- Uses well developed interpersonal skills to build credible relationships
- Highly committed to own development. Seeks feedback.
- Passionately committed to the personal development and learning of others.
Living the Grohe Values
- Ensures balance between the ‘how’ as well as the ‘what’ of achievement
- Is respected for maintaining a strong sense of integrity across all situations and generates trust in others
In Order To Succeed In The Peer Group Of GMT – GROHE Management Team – Ideal Candidates Will Have Exhibited The Following Behaviour/attitudes
Takes responsibility and ownership
- Delivery Commitment:
Possesses deep and broad technical and methodical knowledge, leadership skills, and experience to deliver high performance and 110% quality.
- Customer Satisfaction:
Excellent problem solving, establishes zero defect culture, develops strong working partnerships and promotes a good working atmosphere within the team (team player).
- Results Driven:
Is accountable for achieving corporate, team and individual goals on time and according to plan.
Understands the bigger picture and organizational implications. Identifies pattern on the basis of great analytical competencies.
- Integrity & Appreciation:
Models professional and ethical behavior in all circumstances. Demonstrates understanding
and ensures team compliance with Grohe Code of Business Conduct ethics and values.
- Leading & Developing Others:
Leads and motivates others to achieve sustainable results. Offers a challenging environment encouraging high commitment and service orientation.